It is good for people who lack the energy of Jungcho, and for glycosuria patients and people who have tumor often, for fat people with nausea and diarrhea with swollen legs. It is also for beriberi and women in childbed with lack of breast milk.
Materials(for 4 people) | food ingredients : 17.64oz of nonglutinous rice, 3.53oz of glutinous rice, 3.53oz of sugar, 7.05oz of corn, 5.29oz of pea, 4-5 big spoons of water.
Methods of cooking :
1. Pour water into nonglutinous rice and glutinous rice. Mix it. (When pouring water, do not do it all at once, but gradually.)
2. Put all the other ingredients on the ingredients of 1.
3. Pour approximately 200cc of water into the inner pot, and cover with a hemp cloth bag the germanium pottery. Put the ingredients of number 2 on top.
4. After placing the rice powder, put it into the inner pot, then close pressure lid.
5. Choose <Nutritional Stew> in the menu, and start the <start> button.
After pouring water, it is proper that a hand mark is formed when touching with the hand the sunken powder.
The peas help the reproduction of breast milk, and the medical doctor Wang Meng Yeong from the Ch’ing Empire said “peas are flat, sweet and make breast milk come out”. The same is said in < Ilyongboncho >. Therefore it is good for women in childbed feeding their children milk.You May Like