Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 1, 2014

10 Weight Loss Success Stories of 2013

#1 Sarah Amos
Sarah Amos
Age: 29
Pounds Lost: 115
Tip: “Sugar cravings are my weakness. For dessert, I’ll freeze sugar-free whipped cream and top it with fresh strawberries.”

#2 Peggy Bradford
Peggy Bradford
Age: 47
Pounds Lost: 73
Tip: “I used to leave the dinner table feeling stuffed. Now I stick to a single serving of everything, and if I’m still hungry, I’ll eat a piece of fruit.” 

#3 Christine Samuelson
Christine Samuelson
Age: 44
Pounds Lost: 125
Tip: “Going from 2,500 calories a day to about 1,450 by ditching the drive through, avoiding processed foods, and replacing six-sodas-a-day with water.”

#4 Mimi Vasko
 Mimi Vasko
Age: 31
Pounds Lost: 120
Tip: “Whenever I lack the motivation to exercise, I tell myself to go for just 15 minutes. Inevitably, I feel energized and stick with it for an hour.” 

#5 Hilary Twaddel
Hilary Twaddel
Age: 29
Pounds Lost: 85
Tip: “I try to drink 100 ounces of H20 every day to stay full between meals. If I need a flavor boost, I stir in some Crystal Light.” 

#6 Stephanie Merchant
Stephanie Merchant
Age: 44
Pounds Lost: 50
Tip: “One of my favorite books is Michael Pollan’s Food Rules. The tip I live by: If your third grader can’t pronounce it, you shouldn’t eat it.” 

#7 Amy Plummer
Amy Plummer
Age: 35
Pounds Lost: 105
Tip: “I invest in high-quality athletic clothing. The performance-grade fabrics keep me dry and comfy so it’s easier to exercise longer.” 

#8 Amber Anderson
 Amber Anderson
Age: 32
Pounds lost: 67
Tip: “Breaking a sweat later in the day fits best with my schedule. Plus, I tend to overeat at night, so working out then helps keep me away from the fridge.”

#9 Caitlin Flora
Caitlin Flora
Age: 32
Pounds Lost: 182
Tip: “I discuss my weight-loss struggles, such as finding the energy to work out after a long day, and triumphs on my Facebook page. The process is so therapeutic for me.” 

#10 Libby Westphal
Libby Westphal
Age: 45
Pounds Lost: 68
Tip: Hiring a trainer helped Libby drop 14 pounds and overcome her plateau before entering a bikini competition where she placed 8th in her age group. 
You May Like
Have you shared this story yet?

0 nhận xét: