Friday, 25 October 2013
It improves the lungs, spleen, kidneys and strengthens the muscles and bones by nutrition. It is good for weak people with chronic fatigue.
Materials(for 4 people) | food ingredients : 21.16oz of pork bone, 2 potatoes, 3.53oz of dropwort, reg pepper and green pepper 2 each, 7.05oz of dried radish leaves, 3 stems of big spring onion, 1.76oz of sesame leaves, 1 onion, a little bit of natural seasoning,
1200cc of meat stock
Medicinal ingredients : 5.29oz of dioscorea japonica
Dressing sauce : 5 big spoons of powdered pepper, 2 big spoons of soup soy sauce, 2 big spoons of cut garlic, 1 small spoon of salt, 2 big spoons of ginger liquid, 1 small spoon of pepper
Methods of cooking :
1. All ingredients are handled cleanly and prepared.
2 Put the ingredients with the dressing sauce into the inner pot, and pour water on them.
3. It is closed with the inner lid, and the body and the pressure lid is joined.
4. Choose <Nutritional soup> from the menu, and press the <start> button.
* The ribs are soaked into cold water for 2~3 hours and after removing the blood, boil it again for 5 minutes to remove the oil. Then clean it to serve.
* Depending on the symbols green perilla powder can be added
Potatoes are good for people with weak spleen and stomach, have poor nutrition, and duodenal ulcer patients. It also helps breast cancer and rectal cancer, and is efficient on high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, obesity, nephritis, habitual constipation, etc. You May Like