It is suitable for children or adults with weak physical constitutions. It is good for dropsy and beriberi, and it is good for people who sleep sweating. It strengthens the spleen and it is good when used to children that urinate on their beds at nights.
Materials(for 4 people) | food ingredients : 7.05oz of raw rice, 3.53oz of rhynchosia volubilis, a little bit of sugar or salt, 1800cc of water
Medicinal ingredients : 0.71oz of milk vetch, 0.71oz of pleuropterus multflorus
Methods of cooking :
1. All ingredients are handled cleanly and prepared.
2. Put the milk vetch into the hemp cloth bag.
3. The prepared ingredients are put into the inner pot, and water is poured.
4. It is closed with the inner lid, and the body and the pressure lid is joined.
5. Choose the menu <nutritional porridge> and press the <start> button.
* The raw rice and beans do not need to be soaked into water and are put into with all the other ingredients.
* Depending on the symbols, salt or sugar can be added.
* The pleuropterus multflorus is cut into small slices and can be taken right away.
The black soybeans are good for the spleen and kidneys, and has efficacy on dropsy, beriberi, and especially on edema due to jaundice. It is good for children with weak kidneys, good for ringing in the ears, lumbago, Sanhupung, nightly sweats, cold sweating, and leucorrhea. It also discharges food poisoning and drug intoxication, and is efficient to wounds.You May Like